GrateSump™ Plus IISump Pumps
GrateSump™ Plus II (4800GPH) Battery Backup System in Massachusetts & RI
The primary purpose of the sump pump is to suck up any excess water that floods into your basement and crawl space, and channeling it away from your home. It’s the best way to make sure that your basement and crawl space remain nice and dry, despite a storm or power outage.
This is where the GrateSump Plus II shines the most because it has unique features that ensure its place as the most reliable machine unlike any other, where basements and crawl spaces are concerned. The GrateSump Plus II is a battery back up system that automatically powers on when the power goes out and provides double the work as a dual sump pump system.
The sump pump works normally when your house has electricity, but if there is a time where a storm manages to take out your electricity, it could put you in danger of a flooded crawl space or basement — just when you need it the most. This is why the GrateSump™ Plus II battery back up sump pump system kicks in. When you get this battery back up sump pump system installed in your home, you’re giving yourself double the protection and peace of mind, knowing that even without electricity, your basement or crawl space is never in danger of flooding.
Battery Backup System Features by
Basement Waterproofing of Michigan
- Works automatically when power fails
- Maximum sustained pumping throughout battery life
- Powers one 4 amp pump for up to 8,000-10,000 gallons on 1 battery & up to 12,000-14,000 gallons on two batteries.
- Operates pump on AC & DC power
- Recharges automatically once power is restored
- Can charge up to two batteries at the same time
- Compatible with sealed batteries
- Low battery indicator (Alarm and LED)
Sump Pump Battery Backup Systems in Michigan
- Dual Primary Sump Pump System with Battery Backup
- 4800GPH with AC or DC Power
- (2) GrateSump™ – Advanced Sump Pump Liner
- (2) FastSump™ Pump – 1/3HP Sump Pump
- (2) FastSump™ Power Inverter
- (2) FastSump™ FS-900 converts 12v DC to 115v AC
- (2) Sealed Battery – 100AH
Contact Basement Waterproofing of Michigan for a Sump Pump Battery Backup System in Detroit
At Basement Waterproofing of Michigan, we only sell the most effective solutions for all your basement and crawl space problems. We also have a team of hardworking, dedicated professionals commited to providing superior service. If you live in Metro Detroit, or in the surrounding area contact us today for your Free Inspection and Estimate!
Angie’s List Super Service Award 2016
Home Advisor Screened & Approved
Basement Health Association Member
Better Business Bureau Rating A+
BestPickReport.com -4th year as a Best Pick!
Basement Waterproofing of Michigan offers a variety of services from waterproofing to foundation repairs. We offer the following services in your area, basement waterproofing, crawl space encapsulation, sump pump installation and service, basement crack repair, vapor barriers and moisture control.