Effective Sump Pump Systems in MISump Pumps
The most advanced sump pump systems in Metro Detroit.
The Sump Pump Liner
The sump pump liner or sump pump basin is where all groundwater that enters your basement is collected. It also contains the sump pump. During storms, the volume of water entering your basement might just be too much, so your liner should be large enough to collect any amount of groundwater, allowing the pump to operate at full capacity.
At Sump Pump Geeks, powered by Basement Waterproofing of Michigan, we recommend our GrateSump™ Sump Pump Liner. It works with our FastSump™ Sump Pump. Our GrateSump™ liner has large, punched holes that allow groundwater to enter and has a built-in pump stand which keeps dirt out of the sump pump impeller.
The Sump Pump
FastSump™ Pump is a 1/3HP pump that features a highly efficient motor. It uses less electrical current, which saves on energy bills and allows it to run at lower temperatures, increasing the durability of the pump.
The FastSump™ Sump Pump was built specifically for Basement Waterproofing of Michigan and tested by our service department for over 3 years before it was launched.
We always recommend adding battery backup protection to our FastSump™ by upgrading to the GrateSump™
- 1/3 HP SumpPump™
- 2400 GPH
- High Efficient Motor With Upper & Lower Ball Bearings / Runs Cooler & Last Longer
- Vortex Impeller / Helps Prevent Clogging
- Sealed Entry-Replaceable Power Cord / Easy To Replace In The Field Prevents Water From Entering The Motor Housing Through A Cut Power Cord
- Reliable Float Switch w/ Piggy-Back Switch Design / Defective Switches Can Be Diagnosed By Phone; Pump Can Be Operated Manually By Overriding The Switch Every Pump Is Tested In Water
- Ensures That The Pump Meets Head & Flow Requirements
- Permanent Split Capacitor
- Energy Efficient (Only 4amps)
- Durable Cast Iron
- 3 yr Warranty
Battery Backup Sump Pump Systems
Keep your basement dry during power cuts with our battery backup sump pump systems.
- Works automatically when power fails
- Maximum sustained pumping throughout battery life
- Powers one 4 amp pump for up to 8,000-10,000 gallons on 1 battery & up to 12,000-14,000 gallons on two batteries
- Operates pump on AC & DC power
- Recharges automatically once power is restored
- Can charge up to two batteries at the same time
- Compatible with sealed batteries
- Low battery indicator (Alarm and LED)
GrateSump™ Plus II (4800GPH)
Twice the power of the GrateSump™ Plus. Double protection for your basement or crawl space.
- Dual Primary Sump Pump System with Battery Backup
- 4800GPH with AC or DC Power
- (2) GrateSump™ – Advanced Sump Pump Liner
- (2) FastSump™ Pump – 1/3HP Sump Pump
- (2) FastSump™ Power Inverter
- (2) FastSump™ FS-900 converts 12v DC to 115v AC
- (2) Sealed Battery – 100AH
Basement Waterproofing of Michigan offers a variety of services from waterproofing to foundation repairs. We offer the following services in your area, basement waterproofing, crawl space encapsulation, sump pump installation and service, basement crack repair, vapor barriers and moisture control.