Basement Waterproofing and Crawl Space Repair Services in Detroit, Mi
For over 30 years, Pioneer Basement Waterproofing has been serving the residents of Massachusetts and Rhode Island, offering the best solutions for wet basements, problem crawl spaces. Pioneer is the only company in offering the Healthy Basement and Healthy Crawl Spaces certificates. With proper maintenance, certified basements and crawl spaces are protected against future problems by the best waterproofing technologies in industry.
Pioneer is proud to be the sole authorized, and certified Healthy Basement Crawlspace Contractor for the areas of Syracuse with the Grate Products National Contractor Network.
Pioneer Basement Services in Detroit, Mi
At Pioneer Basement, we offer a variety of services from foundation repairs to basement windows. We offer the following services in your area:
The Levels of Healthy Basement and Crawl Space Protection
Pioneer Basements offer several levels of Healthy Basement and Healthy Crawl Space protection, each designed to address specific problems. Steve Andras, the company's founder holds several patents for innovative basement waterproofing technologies that are now used all over the world.
6 Levels of Healthy Basement Certificate
Whether your basement just smells musty and springs a leak when it rains, or gets inches of water during heavy rainstorms, there is an HBC Protection Level to address these issues effectively and permanently. (Graphic)
6 Levels of Healthy Crawl Space Certificates
Dirt-floored, vented crawl spaces are a source of many problems. From foul odors and pest infestation, to mold, dry rot, and structural damages. Pioneer offers 6 Levels of Healthy Crawl Space Certificate guaranteed to address all these problems, protect your home’s structural integrity and your family’s health. (graphic)
Why Customers in Detroit, Mi choose Pioneer Basement
There are many reasons why you should trust Pioneer Basement to fix your wet basement or foundation issues, among many other residential problems. Here are just a few reasons why we're the best choice:
- Over 30 years of experience and reputation in Massachusetts and Rhode Island – we are a company you can trust.
- Locally owned and operated.
- The most advanced waterproofing products available.
- Pioneer's founder, Steve Andras, personally developed a patented basement drainage process called GrateDrain™.
- The most certified waterproofing specialists (CWS) in the Northeast. Our 3 certified basement waterproofing specialists are available to address even the most challenging basement issues.
- Expertly trained project managers who design best-in-class systems and oversee every Pioneer project.
- Fully insured - we carry general liability, truck insurance and all our employees are covered by worker's compensation insurance.
- Basement Health Association member
(CSRS) Certified Structural Repair Specialist on staff.
Completed Jobs from Detroit, Mi
April 27, 2018
We provided this beautiful, Detroit home with a full Grate Drain basement system. It includes the complete sub floor drainage system and vapor barrier.
January 14, 2019
To fully waterproof the basement we installed the Grate Drain perimeter system. This system is a sub floor system and will guide water that enters the home into the newly installed sump pump. Dimple shield was also installed on the Detroit basement walls to guide water to the grate drain system. Thermal Finish shield was lastly installed to full cover walls to prevent any water from entering the home and prevent against any mold or mildew.
January 14, 2019
Customer called after they found two rooms in their 1930s Detroit home had water coming. They were interesting in waterproofing their basement to redirect the water coming into their home and prevent flooding.