Basement Waterproofing and Crawl Space Repair Services in Saint Clair Shores, MI
For over 30 years, Pioneer Basement Waterproofing has been serving the residents of Massachusetts and Rhode Island, offering the best solutions for wet basements, problem crawl spaces. Pioneer is the only company in offering the Healthy Basement and Healthy Crawl Spaces certificates. With proper maintenance, certified basements and crawl spaces are protected against future problems by the best waterproofing technologies in industry.
Pioneer is proud to be the sole authorized, and certified Healthy Basement Crawlspace Contractor for the areas of Syracuse with the Grate Products National Contractor Network.
Pioneer Basement Services in Saint Clair Shores, MI
At Pioneer Basement, we offer a variety of services from foundation repairs to basement windows. We offer the following services in your area:
The Levels of Healthy Basement and Crawl Space Protection
Pioneer Basements offer several levels of Healthy Basement and Healthy Crawl Space protection, each designed to address specific problems. Steve Andras, the company's founder holds several patents for innovative basement waterproofing technologies that are now used all over the world.
6 Levels of Healthy Basement Certificate
Whether your basement just smells musty and springs a leak when it rains, or gets inches of water during heavy rainstorms, there is an HBC Protection Level to address these issues effectively and permanently. (Graphic)
6 Levels of Healthy Crawl Space Certificates
Dirt-floored, vented crawl spaces are a source of many problems. From foul odors and pest infestation, to mold, dry rot, and structural damages. Pioneer offers 6 Levels of Healthy Crawl Space Certificate guaranteed to address all these problems, protect your home’s structural integrity and your family’s health. (graphic)
Why Customers in Saint Clair Shores, MI choose Pioneer Basement
There are many reasons why you should trust Pioneer Basement to fix your wet basement or foundation issues, among many other residential problems. Here are just a few reasons why we're the best choice:
- Over 30 years of experience and reputation in Massachusetts and Rhode Island – we are a company you can trust.
- Locally owned and operated.
- The most advanced waterproofing products available.
- Pioneer's founder, Steve Andras, personally developed a patented basement drainage process called GrateDrain™.
- The most certified waterproofing specialists (CWS) in the Northeast. Our 3 certified basement waterproofing specialists are available to address even the most challenging basement issues.
- Expertly trained project managers who design best-in-class systems and oversee every Pioneer project.
- Fully insured - we carry general liability, truck insurance and all our employees are covered by worker's compensation insurance.
- Basement Health Association member
(CSRS) Certified Structural Repair Specialist on staff.
Completed Jobs from Saint Clair Shores, MI
June 02, 2018
We broke out the concrete in front of the crack and exposed the footing. We, then, sealed the crack from the wall down to the footing. Next, we installed white wall panel to seal off repair and redirect moisture under the floor. Lastly, it was back-filled with gravel and finished with concrete. This service comes with a transferable lifetime warranty against water seepage.
June 04, 2018
Performed a crack injection to fill in cracks from top to bottom to stop water from coming into the basement. Also installed carbon fiber straps to permanently stop all movement of the foundation wall.
May 20, 2018
Filled rod holes in the foundation to seal them and prevent them from leaking in the future.
February 22, 2018
Provided chimney clean out and panel crack repair to seal repair to prevent further leakage.